GENERAL SUMMARY: The Technical Support Analyst provides enterprise level technical support to on-site and remote staff, including computer hardware and peripherals, software,
networking, VOIP phones and mobile devices. Provide Tier I, II and III level support taking most issues from initial contact to final resolution with little supervision.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues, from simple to complex, with business hardware and software. Perform basic network troubleshooting before escalating to the Server and Network Team. Accurately document all work in ticket tracking system and team
knowledgebase. Prioritize tasks based on service level agreement criteria with limited supervision.
- Responsible for provisioning and deploying corporate owned PC desktops/laptops/tablets with the organization’s standard images and software. Perform physical computer moves and setup for training and special events.
- Provide basic Active Directory, Exchange, ShoreTel, Anti-Virus, System Center and MDM administration.
- Assist users in analyzing and identifying hardware/software needs and provide advice regarding current options, policies, and procedures.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to lower level team members and interns.
- Provide one-on-one and group technology training sessions.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles. Demonstrated commitment to spiritual
growth and development that is exemplified in word and deed. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ supporting technology in a corporate environment using Microsoft Windows operating systems and applications.
- One year working with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange administration and basic network troubleshooting.
Licensure/Certification: None required
Software and Equipment Experience:
- Expert knowledge of current MS operating systems
- Strong understanding of Microsoft environments and peripherals
- Strong MS Office/Outlook skills
- OS imaging software: Microsoft SCCM or MDT preferred
- Anti-Virus and malware remediation
- Telephony/VOIP systems
- iOS and Android mobile devices
- Passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Communication skills are superior to the typical technician. You genuinely like to help people, are friendly and have a knack for explaining technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Patient demeanor.
- Eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem-solving skills to the test.
- Tech savvy and utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible.
- Natural curiosity for the tech industry, and a desire to be part of a high energy and passionate team committed to serving God by helping others.
- Strive for greatness through a teamwork approach.
- Excellent at prioritizing and know which fires to put out first.
- Able to adapt and respond to innovation and change, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Demonstrate personal accountability, excellence and integrity.
- Ability to travel to other CRISTA locations to provide scheduled or emergency on-site technical assistance.
- Positions assigned to CRISTA’s Shoreline Campus or Crista Shores will require working in areas with unsupervised access to vulnerable adults through CRISTA’s Senior Living Ministry.
To be considered for this position please submit an application via our webiste: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oM7A6fwj&s=Christian_Jobs