Vernon, Vermont - United States
Since 1920, Vernon Homes has been guided by our mission to serve and honor seniors by providing secure, comfortable and affordable retirement living. Our campus is home to a full spectrum of care and services that span independent living, assisting living, nursing care, Alzheimer’s care and physical rehabilitation services – all delivered with compassion and grace. Vernon Homes, is a member of Advent Christian Retirement Communities, which includes Meetinghouse Village, an independent senior living complex in Kittery, Maine.
Vernon Home is:
- An affordable, non-denominational community offering fees that are remarkably lower than senior communities in neighboring New England states
- Modestly sized, ensuring personal attention and a real sense of belonging
- Medicare- and Medicaid-certified
- Located in beautiful southern Vermont in a secure, peaceful natural setting on the banks of the Connecticut River
- Near two towns that provide a multitude of services (including recreational, dining and lodging possibilities) for residents and their family and friends
Residents need have no particular creedal stance or background to live here. Vernon Homes is a non-profit, 501(3c) organization that maintains and furthers its mission through rental income, government programs and private donations.
We will foster communities whose relationships and services are:
- Exceptional (Exceeding customary practices)
- Creative (Transforming commonplace thinking)
- Generous (Surpassing measured exchanges)
Communities of caring. Seasoned with grace. Our tagline underscores our commitment to serving seniors and how we serve them.
If you share our commitment to providing the highest levels of service and quality care to seniors, then we would like to hear from you. We serve a diverse resident population spanning independent residents to those who require assistance in living and advanced nursing care. We periodically have openings at our growing facilities. Offering attractive benefit and pay packages, positions range from administrative to nursing.
Proof In The Awards
We continuously earn awards and ratings for excellence. They include:
- The Best of the Best Award as Greater Brattleboro’s Best Nursing Care Facility
- The CMS High Performance rating
- The 2015 Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award
- The Vermont Quality Award
- The 2013 Excellence in Action Award from National Research Corporation